Water Softener System
We offer the automatic water softener for .99 cents per day with no contract. Just month to month rental. All service calls and any parts ever needed are provided at no charge.
We will switch out the entire cation resin column and valve every 5 years to keep the soft water at a top level of performance (We call this A+ condition). We include a soft water hose bib on the plumbing for washing any vehicle and we include three bags of salt the 1st time at no charge. Our company will deliver salt each month for an additional fee. Each time we deliver the salt we check the performance of the unit.
If you are a business or commercial entity there are advantages to renting the water treatment equipment. Please call us to discuss these benefits. The rental fees for commercial applications may be more than residential.
Our friendly and experienced staff strives to give you the best service in the valley. We offer free estimates and water tests at your home or place of business.
– Sincerely, Troy Phillips, Service Manager at Boyett’s Rayne Water for over 23 years. Call me today, (480) 969-7251
Water Softeners Video Demonstration
View Our Residential Water Softeners
View Our Whole House Water Conditioners
Softeners: Fact Vs. Fiction View our Commercial Water Softeners
Schedule a Service Call or Site Inspection
Whole House Water Conditioning Soft Water System
While most of us rarely think about the water we use in our home, have you ever wondered, is your water too hard? Soft enough? Or for that matter, what exactly is hard water?
And while most people may not know what hard water is, they have probably noticed some of the symptoms:
* Calcified bathroom fixtures and stained sinks
* Dry, itchy skin
* Dingy and worn clothing
* Dull, limp hair
* Spotted dishes, glasses and silverware
* Clogged pipes, water heaters and plumbing
* Soaps that won’t lather well or rinse off
Now that you know about the problem, let us provide the solution.
At Boyett Family Rayne Water Conditioning, we have been solving hard water problems in homes like yours since December of 1966. Our systems are built to last and designed to give you and your family soft, luxurious water that will save you money from the moment you begin to use it. Rayne Water Conditioning provides water softener Phoenix AZ, water treatment Phoenix AZ, water softening Phoenix AZ, soft water Tempe AZ.
Many people whom own their water softeners are experiencing low pressure. This low pressure may be caused by the cation resin clogging the distributor tube inside the water softener. This occurs when the cation resin disintegrates. If you experience low pressure – bypass the unit immediately. If you do not bypass the water softener bad things can occur. The resin can enter the house and clog the faucets, dishwasher, clothes washer and toilets. It is very messy. The longevity of the cation resin is 5 years. If you desire A+ soft water you must change the cation resin every 5 years. If you rent a Boyett Family Rayne Soft Water/ Water Softener/ Whole House Water Conditioner we automatically change the rental unit out every 5 years. If the unit needs to be changed sooner – there is never a charge for this service.
Can I save $ if I rent rather than purchasing?
Yes, as much as $1000.00 over 5 years. When our company first began installing water softeners 46 years ago; the cation resin would last for 20 years. Now the resin only lasts 5 years. If you purchase a water softener you are purchasing a limited resource; if you rent a water softener you are investing in a sustainable service. If you ever have any problems we will take care of any problems which may occur.
What are my options for renting or purchasing?
- You can rent or purchase our equipment with no contract
Purchasing a Soft Water System Vs. Renting with Customer Rewards Program
- You can rent or purchase our equipment with no contract
- If you choose to start out renting – We will apply $200.00 of the rental payments towards the purchase of a water softener. We will apply $100.00 of the rental payments towards the purchase of a reverse osmosis unit.
- If you purchase a unit and are interested in salt delivery, please let us know
- We accept credit cards
What size water softener do I need?
- The clothes washer is the appliance that uses the most water. It fills at a rate of 6 gallons per minute. Even the most efficient clothes washers utilize a high flow rate to fill (to save time).
- Sybron, which is one of the main manufacturers of cation resin, says that one cubic foot (32,000 grains) will soften 3 gallons of water per minute. We will be happy to provide you a visual of this specification sheet. Please feel free to call the manufacture to confirm this information: Sybron Chemicals Inc (609) 893-1100; Birmingham Road, P.O Box 66, Birmingham, New Jersey 08011. Refer to the specification sheet for the Ionac C-249 Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin form cc 12/89. This specification sheet states that the Standard Operating Flow Rate for Ionac C-249 Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin is 3 gallons per minute.
- We recommend that a family chooses at least a 64,000 grain water softener to effectively soften all the water. We now provide 80,000 grain and 100,000 grain units for higher capacity and efficacy.
- Some of our clients who have large homes are choosing water softeners that are as large as 3 cubic feet (100,000 grains).
- A large percentage of the water softeners sold and installed in Arizona will be only one cubic foot (32,000 grains) or less. 32,000 to 45,000 grain water softeners are not big enough. In order to have A+ soft water, you must have the proper volume of cation resin. We recommend for all single family homes a 64,000 grain water softener at least!
- The appropriate capacity is not only about efficiency – it is about protecting our environment. Boyett Family anticipates that Arizona State law will require that water softeners will meet a higher standard of efficiency and efficacy. We have always anticipated industry trends and continue to be involved with improving the standard of our industry. We participate in this every day.
- If you do not have the proper volume of cation resin – you will not receive a good result. If you don’t have at least 64,000 grains of cation resin you will not get A+ soft water.
What about plumbing? Is there an extra cost?
- We provide a pre-plumbing inspection at each installation site whether you are considering renting or purchasing a unit to provide you with accurate information (no surprises later).
- If you are interested in scheduling a pre-plumbing inspection at no cost, no obligation, and no pressure, follow the link below to schedule an inspection:
Click here to schedule the installation of a Rental Water Softener and/or a Rental Reverse Osmosis Purified Drinking Water System.
This is an article that was published in the Arizona Republic two days ago that describes what you should look for when renting or purchasing a water softener. The author is Rosie Romero – On the House.
The Arizona Water Quality Association is mentioned in this article:
If we can help you with any of your water treatment needs – please e mail me:
10.04.15 10:55 AM
Throughout my 20 year career managing my family’s water treatment company we have solved peoples skin irritation issues. We have solved serious skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin.
In this page we will begin collecting testimonies from people whom we have helped.
Having soft water will prevent hard water combining with soap. When hard water combines with soap; this will leave a layer on your skin that prevents your natural oil secreting. When the oil from your skin naturally secretes – this creates a natural lubrication that prevents drying and can stave away dry skin, eczema and psoriasis.
02.16.16 10:36 AM
For all my life I have heard from customers how my family’s products and services have solved irritating and serious skin conditions. Here is a review we just received on our kudzu.com.
Have had our water softener system for a few months now… What a difference! No more itchy skin or flaky scalp from the usual hard water. Feels great! I also happen to have a black composite granite sink which is still black! No hard water spots everywhere! Very happy! Thank you!
09.28.16 10:01 AM
We are establishing medical health benefit studies for our soft water rental product: (soft water – benefits people with dry skin and eczema). Here is a recent testimony ‘on our Yelp.com’ purporting these dry skin benefits:
We moved to our current home just one month ago (Aug. 2016), and found out the water softener system already in place needed expensive repairs. Two of our friends and neighbors told us about Boyett’s, and we had Hayden, come out and visit with us. We decided to have both the R/O and water softener installed. Our morning coffee taste so much better, and iced tea doesn’t taste like metal anymore. I had dry skin cracks in my feet that were sore to walk on, and within four days of the ‘new’ water, the dryness was gone and the cracks healed.
Thanks Hayden, and Rayne.
We feel fortunate to be involved in an industry that helps people feel better. We are happy to help solve your dry epidermis problems. Our epithelium is the largest organ on our body. It is important to keep our skin looking and feeling good. Boyett’s Family can help in this venue.
102516 7:50 PM
Our rental soft water service is in your budget – it is just $30/month plus tax (there is a one time connection fee of $75.00). This is a Yelp review that we just received:
We are so impressed with Boyett Family Rayne Water Conditioning! After our 15 year old water softener gave out, we thought we could do without replacing it. Quality new systems are so expensive, and it really wasn’t in the budget to get a new one. Well, when we realized our dishes weren’t coming out from the dishwasher as clean, we were getting white buildup on our shower doors, and our skin was dried out, we really did miss having a water softener. Because a new system was still not in the budget, we checked out renting one from Boyetts Family Rayne. We never even knew renting was an option! Hayden came to our house right at the scheduled time. He was so professional and super knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. We got a house water softener installed the following week, and the installation happened without a hitch. We are thrilled with the results and are delighted with our soft water. We love that we didn’t have to put out a ton of money to buy a new system, and that we will never have to worry about the upkeep on this one. We highly recommend this company!
My family is honored to have come up with such a simple affordable process to improve your life. We call our soft water process: $30/month plus tax monthly soft water service. All of our services are offered on a month by month basis. There is no contracts or service term.
Please give us a call (480) 969-7251 cell (602) 291.4157 to take action. Respectfully, Brian Hayden Boyett
12.22.16 8:10 AM
I was very humbled when I just saw this review on our Yelp:
I LOVE this company! We recently moved to the area and were advised from a new friend to use this companies service. We have 3 young children and all of them suffer from extremely dry skin. Just by using their water conditioning system, we have seen vast improvements on everyone. I can also tell a difference in that our hair is so much more healthy and not dry and brittle. I love the family run business in that they are so easy to work with and are very service oriented. I never write reviews but felt like this company was worth letting other people know how great they are in every way!
This Boyett’s soft water product and service really helps solve dry skin problems. It is because of customers like this – we love our work. They love our product and service and we love them.
01.17.17 12:39 PM
We began a discussion today with a client about salt from soft water absorbing into her skin.
According to medical doctor Andrew Weil:
I doubt that you absorb a significant amount of sodium through your skin and bathing in water softened with sodium is not a significant contributor to your intake.
It is our opinion that salt cannot absorb into your skin if you take a shower in soft water.
When you rent a water softener; we change this unit every five years at no cost – to keep this in A+ condition.